Bed Wetting Alarms
Bed wetting alarms are one of the more popular treatment methods to help a child stay dry at night. The alarms work by placing a urine detecting sensor in the child’s underwear or a pad that they sleep on. The sensor is connected to an alarm that will sound when moisture is detected. Some alarms are wireless and can have an alarm box in the child’s room and the caregiver’s room in order to make it easier for parents to make sure the child is getting up to urinate when the alarm goes off. Alarms are available in different styles of sounds, vibrations, and lights or any combination of the three to ensure waking of even the heaviest sleepers. Here we will take a look at some of the more popular alarms available. Click the pictures for more info.
- Enjoy the ease, comfort and convenience of true wireless with the 2nd Generation DryBuddyFLEX2. No discomfort or entanglement of wires running down the body. Children and parents like how simple it is to use without wires! Children can attach and detach the sensor in a few seconds, even in the dark. It’s that simple!
- The patented magnetic sensor is the easiest sensor to attach and clean, and can be used with regular cotton briefs or with the special DryBuddy wetness sensing briefs. Cleaning and drying the sensor cannot be easier, as the surface of the sensor is completely exposed. There are no moving parts to break off. The DryBuddyFLEX2 is perspiration resistant, so it won’t be triggered by perspiration as with almost all other bedwetting alarms.
- Easy for the child, parents, other patients and caregivers. Get your child involved in using the DryBuddyFLEX2. Its ease and convenience can motivate your child and help stop bedwetting faster! The wireless remote makes controlling the DryBuddyFLEX2 much easier and more convenient than any other bedwetting alarm. Turn the alarm off quickly and conveniently. Children like to know that Mom and Dad can control the system and be of help at any time.
- The DryBuddyFLEX2 alarm is VERY LOUD, the loudest of any bedwetting alarm, and has a 5-steps volume control. For very hard-to-wake children, add a Bed-Shaker for VERY STRONG vibrations, much stronger than any battery powered alarm. Add additional alarms in other parts of the home for your convenience. No supplies needed, saving costs and hassle.
- The DryBuddyFLEX2 system is supported by a 1 year limited warranty (optional wetness sensing briefs 6 months). Compare the DryBuddyFLEX2 with any and all other bedwetting alarms for features provided, ease-of-use, comfort, convenience and price. It’s no contest – DryBuddyFLEX2 is the BEST for bedwetting and incontinence!
- The original ‘TheraPee’ Bedwetting Solution sold directly by Dr. Sagie’s Bedwetting Clinics
- Includes: Unlimited license – for TheraPee’s online interactive software program (designed for one patient).
- Includes: STOPEE -the most advanced and safe bed-pad and alarm system available today. CE Mark and FDA registered
- Interactive and engaging – With state-of-the-art software and videos
- 100% online and automated – Simply enter your information and a customized, step-by-step and interactive program is designed and delivered instantly online to you and your child
- PATENTED ALERT TECHNOLOGY – Designed for deep sleepers; Unlike single tone alarms that may cause your child to get used to one tone, Chummie provides 8 different selectable tones, volume control, vibration settings and 2 bright lights to wake up deep sleepers
- ONE DROP DETECTION SENSOR – Only Chummie alarms are powered with a soft, non-corrosive silicone sensor whose urine detection area is significantly larger than traditional clip sensors found in other bedwetting alarms; so you never miss a bedwetting accident again
- COMFORT, CONVENIENCE AND VALUE – Compact alarm unit weighs just 1oz, IntelliFlex sensor takes body shape for maximum comfort and will not poke like some clip sensors. Sensor can be reused within seconds by patting dry. Enhance comfort by using the Chummie Comfy-Armband (sold separately)
- AWARD WINNING BEDWETTING SYSTEM – Chummie alarms are FDA registered, CE certified and are microprocessor controlled with advanced safety algorithms; Chummie Alarms have won numerous awards and are often recommended by pediatric urologists as the first line of bedwetting treatment
- FREE MOBILE APP – Reach our award winning customer support with a click on your mobile phone or tablet, access online support, read FAQs, watch instructional videos and get live help
- DryEasy’s new and improved toggle clamp locks the sensor securely in place. Reliable sensor detects the first drop of urine and alerts the child as soon as bedwetting occurs.
- DryEasy has 6 sounds to suit users’ preference and avoid users from getting used of a particular sound. With options to choose a single sound or play the 6 sounds at random.
- DryEasy has 4 levels of digital volume control to cater to different needs. Support max. loudness of 85 db.
- DryEasy operation modes include sound plus vibration, sound only and vibration only.
- FDA registered, CE certified, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485 (for medical devices).